Thursday 29 August 2013

Last Day of work....

29/08/2013... the last day of work at OCBC bank as customer service executive. I spent one and half year there and learn a lot as well since it was my first job after graduation. It was a tough yet pleasant journey. Basically, as any other job, there were days you wish did not came by and some days you glad they did. I met so many different type of people here, mostly good ones that even end up being my friend out from office. Some of the managers are just awesome the way they are and am truly expressing my gratitude for my own team manager, more like a friend I will say.

One of the thing that I felt good is that, I left with highest scorecard in my team and with one of the high schedule adherence acknowledgement. I was able to guide some newbies that just hit the floor as well and also got to know from one of my colleagues that how "popular" was I during my beginning of job for some cases. God....

More than having to join new  company excitement, realizing that  there are people who going to miss you is more satisfactory. It increases my own confidence that even after I'm gone, there are some people who will miss me.


Wish I could stay, but it is very important to get going in life to develop the very best out  of you.

Looking forward for my new job soon!!



No comments:

Post a Comment