Friday 8 July 2011

My Life, My Dreams

I have my dreams that some has been fulfilled and some is yet to accomplished. So i decided to share my dreams because i believe that dreams should have no limitations so that the effort we put in to achieve our dreams will be also unlimited...
My Dream...


  • I have First Class Honour Degree in Psychology, University Tunku Abdul Rahman
  • I have complete my Masters in Clinical Psychology
  • I have complete my PhD in Clinical Psychology
  • I have my dream house...
  • I have my dream guy...
  • I will buy BMW for my dad...
  • i will go for world tour with my family...
  • I choose to be happy all the time...



So, these are the dreams that i have in my mind FOR NOW!!! If you are wondering that why i wrote my dreams in present tense instead of future tense is because of the magic of life... We should always ask for things the way we want it instead of waiting for it...  for simple example, when i say i have my first class degree..it gives out the vibration to the universe that I HAVE IT ALREADY... instead of sayin that I WILL HAVE MY DEGREE... so it forwards the moment without achievin it... IN SIMPLE WAY...SAY IT THE WAY U WANT IT...

No comments:

Post a Comment