Saturday 1 October 2011

My Life, My 23rd Birthday



22nd September 1988 is the most amazing day in the world as my mother gave birth to a lovely daughter named SATVINDERJIT KAUR( tatz me ;)  lolx...   This year i have officially turned 23 years old on 22nd September.




Basically this year birthday was just a rather normal wan without any surprises or any big celebration...
My birthday began with receiving birthday wishes through calls, sms and facebook. The 1st birthday wish i received on facebook is at 9.30 pm from one of ex Utarian junior and the 1st person to wish me on phone was my loving brother, Satpal followed by Subhash...  receiving birthday wishes at 12 am definitely makes me feel happy as it for sure signify that there are people that remember being around with me and are happy to have me in their life as family or friend... :) 

 So on 22nd which was a Thursday, i went to Ipoh since my dad is there and i do not wish to cut the cake without him.. bought a small cutie cake and drove to Ipoh and cut my birthday cake and went off to KFC for lunch... felt very relaxed as i already set my mind not to get tensed for anything on my special day... so basically it was a totally free day for me...where i was just eating and eating and eating... ( hahahahaha seriously have lost my diet plan since then)  and yet was still receiving birthday wishes from my lovely friends and cousins... but somehow there was a little part of me being sad because some of people that i thought as friends did not wish me and i was wondering that are they just to busy till cant even spare few seconds to msg me... and if they totally forgot about my birthday then i guess i make no difference in their life.. and i do not wish to acknowledge this kind of people true friends...  

Yet the surprising part is that my two bestie didnt wish me earlier which made me kind off pist off and i thought of not to msg them till the next day to find out if they either forgot that its my birthday or is that they just wana be the last one to wish me but i had no patience and i msg them stating that " do u have any idea that today is my birthday???' hahaha and straight away i got a call from one of them... and she told that she did msg me at late night but didnt realise that she didnt press the send button... hahaha so ok la... wish accepted... and the other bestie call me few minutes b4 my birthday end and i got to noe that he had to rush to hometown due to some unwanted circumstances... so his wish also accepted... and doink... there is new member in my fren list, HEART FREN... yes my heart fren... and i was already planning to screw him the next day since he also did not wish me but sharp at 11.59pm i received msg from him wishing me birthday and stating that he did not forget my birthday but he jus wanted to be the last person to wish me... :) so sweeetttttttt...

so basically that is all about my birthday.. and yes i also received a gift from my mum and dad..."ang pow", from my sis also 'ang pow" from my cousin a soft toy of blue angry bird, another "ang pow" from my masi ( mum's sis) and final "ang pow" from my younger bro.... :0










Oh yes..before i forgot.. my younger bro also send me a birthday song on fb which i wish to share on fb... felt a little annoyed but its cute :)




**** Special thanx to everyone that wish meon my birthday and made my day..especially mum and dad... :0

No comments:

Post a Comment