Saturday 26 November 2011

My Life, My Final Year Project.

M updating my blog after such a long time... well...wat to do been totally busy with my final year project (FYP)
yeap..FYP it is... and my FYP is based on paranormal beliefs and personality... so it really sounds interesting and infact it is... but still it would have been much better if i could use some other data collection methods such as observation or helding some paranormal experiment...

but still after spending 7 months on it.. i have successfully finished it and submitted on 25th nov 2011 to my supervisor... :)

the process of completing it was never easy.. and of course very stressful at times when you are so lost and unsure where to continue.. but still m glad that i was strong enough to get over the stress and also to have support from my family and friends that always kept me to get going for it..  trust me.. when you working on this kind of thesis or project, supports from people around you is very crucial at times... it gives you a shoulder to lean your head....

one of the difficulty i faced for my fyp is the APA format... i am not so good with it... and again thanx to some of my frens that told me my mistakes and taught me to correct it.. or else that mistakes would have cost me to lost my marks for sure..

when you are woking on projects, the most important thing is to be ready mentally and emotionally because it stresses alot on this two elements... and whenever you are down with it.. you must know how to get over it at a snap or else it will be dragged for long time and affects your productivity...

still, now that i have submit my FYP... i am still a little worry for the results... just hope i get the outcomes as expected... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment