Tuesday 31 January 2012

My Life, You Are Too Tall

Sounds weird aye.... CORRECT!!!!! That is what I got to hear after I went for Air Asia interview today for the position of cabin crew.

Basically, I already have a job... but still no harm in giving a try as was pursued by my family and friends, I chose to give a try for this job..Well, just in case you never know being cabin crew was my first ever dream job. So basically, I came to my aunt house and took my cousin with me by getting up early at 5.45 am and begin our journey to Air Asia Academy which took us almost 2 hours by car.

There were many people already in the queue waiting to get in for the interview process. So after waiting in the queue for almost 30 mins, I wrote my name for registration and went in for the height measurement. I was a bit nervous for the other stages of interview and was trying to figure out how am I suppose to answer the questions that will be thrown at me during the interview session and was totally cool for the height measurement process.

So we were required to carry out our height measurement barefoot and so I did. One of the lady measured my height and the other lady wrote it in my form but just few seconds after writing it she turned to the 1st lady and asked her if I am really that tall... so the lady told me to get on the scale again and after they measured I was told.. " SORRY, YOU ARE TOO TALL FOR THIS JOB" and I was like .. :what???????' and then I just went away laughing... for a while it was annoying since I came long way to get there and ended up before anything could begin.. but still... not done..  and I don't understand why guys limits are set to be higher.. cant girls be taller than guys..??????

Well, this is just something to share... yet..totally joke of the day for me... not my fault if I am tall... :0


~PEACE~

No comments:

Post a Comment