Monday 1 August 2011

My Life, My Best Friends...






1st august resembles the FRIENDSHIP DAY...  so i decided to post about my best friends that have been the best of all.... i have few of them so i will write on each of them...

Umie...
I met her first time at 1407 westlake year 2009... she looked like very quiet girl... later on i started to get to noe her much better and realised that she is one of the type of fren that everyone need in life... she speaks in a nice way, makes me feel comfortable to share anything, she is trustworthy, i can tell her anything coz i noe that wateva i tell her remains with her all the time... she has been with me on my happy and sad times...  love u a lot dear... will never let u go away... muahx muahx muahx...

Sharmelan Raj
I met him in 2006 during my form 6 in SMK Jalan Tasek... he was my classmate and then my uni mate..he is a wonderful person i have ever met..always calm,cool n relax n understands me the best... n i jus nid to wait for his "weird" smile to get my answer.... he is sum1 that i always thr when ever i nid someone to talk to... m glad that i chose to go form 6 n i realise the reason now..i was meant to met wit my bestie, Raj.....

Jigri Poo
I met him in Utar... n why he is my bestie is bcoz he has this family values in him..like going bk to house often, talking bout his mum, sis.... have respect for girls... weneva i share anyhtin wit him, he share the same point of vie wit me... he is always thr wen i nid him but recently he has lost his way... and m working to get him bk on track bcoz now he is some other person not the jigri that i noe... oh btw jigri is nick name v call each other... :0  i noe that u will be the same jigri again very soon and m waiitn for it.. still today..ur my bestie...

Amarjit
I met this babe during form one..hahaha but that tym wasnt so close... v started get close more after form 6 hahaha and she is one of a kind as well... always ready to rock as me... and experience almost same nonsense in life which creates even better bonding among us... jus love to hang out with her and share all our "desi" (cultural) stories on guys especially... hahaha...

Aaron
He is my fren since childhood... for 17 years.... wow!!!! yes... v noe each other since std one... has been always arguing and fightin during school times... and today he is one of the person to be trusted wit any stupid annoying things he or me says... it sound funny always... we face many similar challenges in life, whereby we always share our experience and advise one another.... dear,,ur amazing fren....



So..these are my besties... no matter how much v fight, gets angry, argue or even scold one another...but at the end i am always thr for them and i noe they are also always there for me... love u guys a lot....

No comments:

Post a Comment