Friday 19 August 2011

My Life, My raksha bandhan

Today i wish to share on very small but yet important event in every sisters life.... THE RAKSHA BANDHAN....

It is the day, that sisters will tie colorful and decorated string on brothers right hand as a sign of love, care and blessings and in return brothers will give sisters either money or any item as gift with the promise to protect the sister from every problems upcoming her way.

this year rakhi was on 13th August 2011. honestly, this time i did not prepare any rakhi at 1st since i thought rakhi is at the end of august so i will post my rakhi to my brothers....  then my brothers came down from Kuala Lumpur and started to nag me on rakhi... so i went to shops looking for one and couldnt get any. then i had an idea of doing my own rakhi so i went searching for colorful strings and when i was at one of the shop the lady actually remind me that rakhi is tomorrow as in the day after when i was out searching....

lol.... i got lost for while coz i had NOTHING for this wonderful event..... and i went lyk SHIT!!!!!!!!! m so screwed... 1st tym i have no rakhis' for my brothers.... and then on way back driving, i was thinking what items are in my room that i can use to make rakhi... and then * ding dong*  got it!!! i have string for knitting and i went HELL YEAH!!! i got it.... so i search for some sequence in mum's sewing container...found some beads and i started to do my own rakhi..... it felt so nice..tat atleast now my brothers do not have to go back without the rakhis'  ......

so the next day before they make a move to my grandma house... i tied rakhi to them.... :)  and got angpow(money) lolx..... 





MY OWN HAND MADE RAKHI




To all my Brothers out there..no matter where you are..i always pray for ur health, happiness and wealth... and of coz  a little more brain to think for sure.... i love you all.... even u make me angry, tease me, hurt me.... learn the way to sort it out... as sisters can never stop loving their brothers forever and ever....

No comments:

Post a Comment