Thursday 4 August 2011

My Life, My Decision...


Today i will be writing on a common sharing... well, actually i was feeling a bit mood out as i was thinking about certain things in my life... especially for being lonely... and i was quiet disturbed about it as i was confused thinking that is there something wrong with me till i feel so disturbed with my loneliness............ but today i have got my answer....

In life it is always normal to have all these mixed up emotions leading u to feel useless or not worth of something...but at the end it depends on how u perceived that emotions... as for me... I choose to perceived as a break point for me to stop and look at what have i achieve...  

if i feel that i have no one with me... then its bcoz i have too many special people around me to be particular about them... HELL YEAH!!!! i have my lovely parents, my siblings, my cutie pies, my besties.... and each one of them give me support in their own way.. :)

  if i feel lonely bcoz i have no one in my life yet... well then obviously i prefer to be alone and happy instead of ending up with the wrong guy and getting hurt..


if i feel useless, then i wont pay attention to that particular emotion bcoz if i were useless i wont be the BEST of me today... YES... I AM THE BEST THAT ANYONE COULD HAVE!!!!!!!!!!

so these are just few choices that to be made either to get carried away by emotional fluctuation or to grow better out of it....               



Always live your life in the NOW... let go of the past no matter how painful it can be... Always believe in yourself and Always love yourself...

You will not achieve anything by thinking about others since it is totally impossible to satisfy everyone around you..so for the best..satisfy yourself first...live your life your way...... as long it isn't harming anyone..........








No comments:

Post a Comment